P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
76. Midsummer Eve, A by Heather Lynn NEW!Cast: 4 M, 6 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes
CLASSIC COMEDY/FANTASY. Adapted from the play "Dear Brutus" by J.M. Barrie. A man of mystery has invited guests to his country home for a Midsummer Eve excursion into the woods. As the guests disap... READ MORE | BUY NOW
77. MINDCON by Paul DiLellaCast: 3 M, 2 F, 13 flexible, extras (Flexible cast. Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 61 pgs.
SATIRE. Unique, fresh, relevant…this play will amuse audiences with its wicked wit! As part of a routine employment background check, Jeremy shows up at the MINDCON laboratory, where he inadvertentl... READ MORE | BUY NOW
78. Moms' Murder Club by Craig Sodaro NEW!Cast: 3 M, 8F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 75 pgs.
COMEDY/MURDER-MYSTERY. The monthly meeting of the Moms’ Murder Club, a mystery book club, has added an item to its agenda…murder! Discussion of the latest mystery novel is derailed when the group’s ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
79. Most Lamentable and Excruciating Romeo and Juliet, A by Daniel A. Kelin II NEW!Cast: 3 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 56 pgs.
FARCE. “For never was a story of more woe…” A student production of Romeo and Juliet opens in just two days and the drama group is desperately trying to complete rehearsals. Friar Lawrence recites ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
80. Murder by Farce by Kory HowardCast: 5 M, 5 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 78 pgs.
FARCE. A reclusive billionaire has invited a gold digger, a business teacher, a personal secretary, an underwear inspector, and a bratty teenager to his mansion to solve a murder―his own! Shortly af... READ MORE | BUY NOW
81. Murder-Mystery Weekend of Doom: A Love Story by Steven StackCast: 2 M, 9 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 82 pgs
FARCE. At this murder-mystery weekend, guests have a chance to win a “priceless treasure” if they can solve a fake murder. The guests include an eccentric millionaire who carries around a dead cat, ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
82. Mutiny on Mount Olympus by Tracy KraussCast: 11 M, 13 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 85 pgs
FARCE. Poor Hades! Being the god of the underworld stinks! Hades is lonely, but the girls aren’t exactly dying to go out with him. After all, it’s difficult to find a girl who likes to live in dam... READ MORE | BUY NOW
83. My Fair Redneck by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 3 M, 6 F, 5 flexible
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 79 pgs.
SPOOF/FARCE. Inspired by George Bernard Shaw’s play Pygmalion. Elizabeth hasn’t been in a movie for more than a year, so her agent, Freddie-Eddie, urges her to audition for the leading role of a red... READ MORE | BUY NOW
84. My Friend Will by Craig SodaroCast: 5 M, 11 F, 3 flexible (With doubing: 5 M, 11 F)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 74 pgs.
FARCE. After poaching a rabbit, young William Shakespeare seeks the help of a witch to escape a mob of angry villagers. The witch finds Will the perfect place to hide…the future. Will suddenly find... READ MORE | BUY NOW
85. Natalie's Super-Humongous Freak-Out! by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 6 F, 5 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 81 pgs.
COMEDY. The day doesn’t start off too well for Natalie, the editor of the school newspaper. When Natalie arrives at school, she discovers she is still wearing her pajamas. Then when she meets with ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
86. Night Titus Barnaby Muttered "Macbeth," The by Kristian KisselCast: 11 M, 17 F, 4 flexible
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 86 pgs.
FARCE/MYSTERY. Several actors converge at a country inn to rehearse A Midsummer Night’s Dream for their annual Countryside Shakespeare performance. They meet their new cast member, a shoe store owne... READ MORE | BUY NOW
87. No Man's Aisle Land by J. Patrick MossCast: 11 F
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 66 pgs.
FARCE. Lisa’s bossy future mother-in-law has canceled Lisa’s bachelorette party and arranged instead for a bridal dinner cruise in which she has invited the groom’s ex-girlfriend, his two teen sister... READ MORE | BUY NOW
88. Nosferatu: A Vampire Symphony of Horror by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 17 M, 9 F, 18 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 12 M, 8 F, 11 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 72 pgs.
CLASSIC/HORROR. Inspired by the 1922 silent film Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror. Thomas Hutter travels to Transylvania to deliver papers to the mysterious Count Orlok, who wishes to purchase a hom... READ MORE | BUY NOW
89. Not-So-Grand Hotel, The by Carl L. Williams and Eddie CopeCast: 5 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 64 pgs.
FARCE. With the front entrance still blocked from the last mudslide, business has been a bit slow for the dilapidated Hotel Horace. But as luck would have it, the town of Swampy Corners suffers anot... READ MORE | BUY NOW
90. Ogre Princess, The by Lavinia Roberts NEW!Cast: 4 M, 13 F, 3 flexible (With doubling: 4 M, 12 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 60-90 minutes, depending on the length of the fashion show, 55 pgs
COMEDY. Princess Camilla, an annoying fashion snob, continually criticizes her classmates’ fashion choices at Fairy Godmother’s Finishing School for Charming Princes and Princesses. Tired of Princes... READ MORE | BUY NOW
91. Over Realm'd by J. Patrick Moss NEW!Cast: 6 M, 7 F, 2 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 73 pgs.
FARCE/FANTASY. When some friends gather to play their weekly role-playing game, Realm, a wish goes awry, a portal opens, and they find themselves falling through a void to the lush grasses of a dista... READ MORE | BUY NOW
92. Pants on Fire! by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 6 M, 7 F, 6 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 85 pgs
COMEDY/MYSTERY. The “Beacon of Fire” newspaper is hanging by a thread, the reporters may be out of work soon, and the last editor jumped out the window. The newspaper’s downward spiral began when th... READ MORE | BUY NOW
93. Patchwork Girl of Oz, The by John I. Baker IIICast: 7 M, 4 F, 14 flexible, extras (With doubling: 5 M, 3 F, 14 flexible)
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 103 pgs
CLASSIC. With only two loaves of bread left on their bread tree, two Munchkins, Ojo and Unc Nunkie, must leave their home and travel to Munchkin Country. On the way, they stop at the house of Margol... READ MORE | BUY NOW
94. Peter Pan and Wendy by Tracy WellsCast: 14 M, 14 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras. (With doubling: 13 M, 10 F)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 95 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the 1911 novel by J. M. Barrie. When Peter Pan is spotted at the open window of the Darling nursery, he tries to escape but loses his shadow. Wendy, the eldest of the Darling ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
95. Phantom of the Opera, The by Tracy WellsCast: 12 M, 17 F, 1 flexible (Doubling possible)
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 96 pgs.
CLASSIC HORROR. Adapted from the novel by Gaston Leroux. Christine Daaè, an opera singer at the Paris Opera House, attracts the attention of the Phantom of the Opera, who falls madly in love with he... READ MORE | BUY NOW
96. Pride and Prejudice by Tracy WellsCast: 9 M, 17 F (With doubling: 8 M, 13 F)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 103 pgs
CLASSIC/ROMANTIC COMEDY. Adapted from the 1813 novel by Jane Austen. When Charles Bingley, a wealthy bachelor, moves into a nearby house, Mrs. Bennet is overjoyed because she and her husband have fi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
97. Queen Zixi of Ix by John I. Baker IIICast: 8 M, 21 F, 39 flexible, extras (With doubling: 6 M, 17 F, 25 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 100-120 mins, 88 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by L. Frank Baum. This fantastical adventure will charm your audiences with its wit and whimsy. When the Queen of the fairies grows tired of merrymaking, she has her... READ MORE | BUY NOW
98. Ransom of Red Chief, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 5 M, 8 F, 2 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 67 pgs.
COMEDY/CLASSIC. Adapted from the 1910 short story by O. Henry. Two bumbling con artists, Samantha and Bill, stop off in Summit, Alabama, to scam $2,000 from unsuspecting townsfolk. But when they fa... READ MORE | BUY NOW
99. Real Housewives of Loony County, The by Craig SodaroCast: 5 M, 12 F, 5 flexible (With Doubling: 5 M, 12 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 71 pgs.
SPOOF/FARCE. Socialite Snippy Whipshaw snags her own reality-TV series, “The Real Housewives of Loony County,” which causes sparks to fly as the housewives of Loony County unleash a flurry of shenani... READ MORE | BUY NOW
100. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Tracy Wells NEW!Cast: 8 M, 18 F, extras (With doubling: 6 M, 12 F)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 95 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Kate Douglas Wiggin. With Rebecca’s family barely scraping by after the death of her father, she is sent to live with her two aunts, Miranda and Jane, to help with... READ MORE | BUY NOW