P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
76. Les Misèrables by Tracy WellsCast: 26 M, 20 F, 1 flexible (With Doubling: 18 M, 14 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximately 120 mins, 96 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Victor Hugo. Convict Jean Valjean is released from a French prison after serving 19 years for stealing a loaf of bread. No one is willing to give him food or shel... READ MORE | BUY NOW
77. Little Mermaid, The by Tracy WellsCast: 7 M, 15 F, 4 flexible (With Doubling: 6 M, 13 F, 4 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 mins, 89 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the fairytale by Hans Christian Andersen. Melody, a teen mermaid, lives in the undersea kingdom of Undinia with her father, grandmother, older sisters, and her albatross, seaho... READ MORE | BUY NOW
78. Little Off the Top, A by Carl L. WilliamsCast: 4 M, 3 F
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 75 pgs.
COMEDY. With the help of a toupee salesman, Steve and Jerry, two lonely balding bachelors, find a perfect toupee with which to attract women. The only problem is that they don’t have enough money to... READ MORE | BUY NOW
79. Little Princess, A by Tracy WellsCast: 6 M, 16 F, 1 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 3 M, 14 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 96 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Sara Crewe is sent to live at an upscale boarding school run by Miss Minchin, a greedy and domineering head mistress. Sara’s wealthy fath... READ MORE | BUY NOW
80. Lottie and Bernice, Livin' Large by L. Don SwartzCast: 6 M, 12 F, 8 flexible, 2 boys, 2 girls, extras (With doubling: 9 M, 5 F, 5 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 mins, 87 pgs.
COMEDY. There are plenty of polkas, pierogies, and dog poo as we follow grumpy grannies Lottie and Bernice on new adventures in this side-splitting sequel to "Regrets Only!" and "Get Off My Cabbage!... READ MORE | BUY NOW
81. Louisa May Alcott's Little Women by Doug GoheenCast: 5 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 96 pgs.
DRAMA. This adaptation remains true to the original novel and contains all the major events that made Little Women (1868) an American classic for both children and adults. The play opens on Christma... READ MORE | BUY NOW
82. Marvellous Land of Snergs, The by C. Edward WheatonCast: 9 M, 7 F, 12 flexible, extras (With doubling: 9 M, 3 F, 9 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 102 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the 1927 novel by E. A. Wyke-Smith, audiences of all ages will be enthralled with this delightful tale, which inspired J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit. Joe and Sylvia run away from... READ MORE | BUY NOW
83. Matchmakers, The by Eugene ShearCast: 3 M, 3 F
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 75 pgs.
ROMANTIC COMEDY. Three single brothers—a firefighter, a mailman, and an accountant who carries around his dead wife’s ashes—arrive at a time-share for a relaxing weekend getaway and think they are in... READ MORE | BUY NOW
84. Metamorphosis, The by Thor HopperCast: 2 M, 4 F, 4 flexible
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 53 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novella by Franz Kafka. Absurd, surreal, nightmarish, complex, illogical, humorous…this play defines “Kafkaesque.” Gregor Samsa, a traveling salesman, wakes up one morning... READ MORE | BUY NOW
85. Midsummer Eve, A by Heather LynnCast: 4 M, 6 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes
CLASSIC COMEDY/FANTASY. Adapted from the play "Dear Brutus" by J.M. Barrie. A man of mystery has invited guests to his country home for a Midsummer Eve excursion into the woods. As the guests disap... READ MORE | BUY NOW
86. MINDCON by Paul DiLellaCast: 3 M, 2 F, 13 flexible, extras (Flexible cast. Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 61 pgs.
SATIRE. Unique, fresh, relevant…this play will amuse audiences with its wicked wit! As part of a routine employment background check, Jeremy shows up at the MINDCON laboratory, where he inadvertentl... READ MORE | BUY NOW
87. Moms' Murder Club by Craig SodaroCast: 3 M, 8F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 75 pgs.
COMEDY/MURDER-MYSTERY. The monthly meeting of the Moms’ Murder Club, a mystery book club, has added an item to its agenda…murder! Discussion of the latest mystery novel is derailed when the group’s ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
88. Most Lamentable and Excruciating Romeo and Juliet, A by Daniel A. Kelin IICast: 3 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 56 pgs.
FARCE. “For never was a story of more woe…” A student production of Romeo and Juliet opens in just two days and the drama group is desperately trying to complete rehearsals. Friar Lawrence recites ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
89. Murder by Farce by Kory HowardCast: 5 M, 5 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 78 pgs.
FARCE. A reclusive billionaire has invited a gold digger, a business teacher, a personal secretary, an underwear inspector, and a bratty teenager to his mansion to solve a murder―his own! Shortly af... READ MORE | BUY NOW
90. Murder of Roger Ackroyd, The by Doug Goheen NEW!Cast: 9 M, 5 F
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 101 pgs
MYSTERY. Adapted from the novel by Agatha Christie. Detective Hercule Poirot is forced out of retirement when his friend, Roger Ackroyd, is found brutally murdered. There’s a locked door, an opened... READ MORE | BUY NOW
91. Murder on the Links, The by Doug Goheen NEW!Cast: 5 M, 6 F
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 102 pgs
MYSTERY. Adapted from the novel by Agatha Christie. Famed Belgian detective Hercule Poirot and his friend Captain Arthur Hastings travel to France to meet with Paul Renauld, who has urgently request... READ MORE | BUY NOW
92. Murdered Again! by Kory HowardCast: 4 M, 3 F, 4 flexible
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 77 pgs
FARCE. In this sequel to Murder by Farce, the usual suspects are now on trial for the “murder” of reclusive billionaire Tony Franstein. But just when the Butler admits to killing Tony Franstein, the... READ MORE | BUY NOW
93. Murder-Mystery Weekend of Doom: A Love Story by Steven StackCast: 2 M, 9 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 82 pgs
FARCE. At this murder-mystery weekend, guests have a chance to win a “priceless treasure” if they can solve a fake murder. The guests include an eccentric millionaire who carries around a dead cat, ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
94. Mutiny on Mount Olympus by Tracy KraussCast: 11 M, 13 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 85 pgs
FARCE. Poor Hades! Being the god of the underworld stinks! Hades is lonely, but the girls aren’t exactly dying to go out with him. After all, it’s difficult to find a girl who likes to live in dam... READ MORE | BUY NOW
95. My Fair Redneck by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 3 M, 6 F, 5 flexible
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 79 pgs.
SPOOF/FARCE. Inspired by George Bernard Shaw’s play Pygmalion. Elizabeth hasn’t been in a movie for more than a year, so her agent, Freddie-Eddie, urges her to audition for the leading role of a red... READ MORE | BUY NOW
96. My Friend Will by Craig SodaroCast: 5 M, 11 F, 3 flexible (With doubing: 5 M, 11 F)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 74 pgs.
FARCE. After poaching a rabbit, young William Shakespeare seeks the help of a witch to escape a mob of angry villagers. The witch finds Will the perfect place to hide…the future. Will suddenly find... READ MORE | BUY NOW
97. Natalie's Super-Humongous Freak-Out! by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 6 F, 5 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 81 pgs.
COMEDY. The day doesn’t start off too well for Natalie, the editor of the school newspaper. When Natalie arrives at school, she discovers she is still wearing her pajamas. Then when she meets with ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
98. Night Titus Barnaby Muttered "Macbeth," The by Kristian KisselCast: 11 M, 17 F, 4 flexible
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 86 pgs.
FARCE/MYSTERY. Several actors converge at a country inn to rehearse A Midsummer Night’s Dream for their annual Countryside Shakespeare performance. They meet their new cast member, a shoe store owne... READ MORE | BUY NOW
99. No Man's Aisle Land by J. Patrick MossCast: 11 F
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 66 pgs.
FARCE. Lisa’s bossy future mother-in-law has canceled Lisa’s bachelorette party and arranged instead for a bridal dinner cruise in which she has invited the groom’s ex-girlfriend, his two teen sister... READ MORE | BUY NOW
100. Nosferatu: A Vampire Symphony of Horror by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 17 M, 9 F, 18 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 12 M, 8 F, 11 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 72 pgs.
CLASSIC/HORROR. Inspired by the 1922 silent film Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror. Thomas Hutter travels to Transylvania to deliver papers to the mysterious Count Orlok, who wishes to purchase a hom... READ MORE | BUY NOW