P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
101. Rednecks Bite Back, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 3 M, 5 F, 9 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 90 pgs.
FARCE. After winning the lottery, a redneck, Heyweed Throttlebottom, moves into a mansion and becomes an insufferable snob who speaks with a fake British accent. To protect himself from “undesirable... READ MORE | BUY NOW
102. Rednecks Git Hitched…Agin, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 6 M, 8 F, 6 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 90 pgs.
FARCE. When Bubba Man runs out of money and bets his wife Bubba Gal in a karaoke sangin’ contest, he loses her to Billy John Jimmy Joe, who is so ugly the sheriff thinks he’s a swamp devil. Even tho... READ MORE | BUY NOW
103. Regrets Only! by L. Don SwartzCast: 4 M, 4 F, 1 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 51 pgs.
COMEDY. The laughs never end when Lottie and Bernice, two cantankerous grannies, crash the wedding reception of an unsuspecting bride and groom so they can eat free food and steal rolls of toilet pap... READ MORE | BUY NOW
104. Resurrection of Rocky Ricochet, The by Bryan StarchmanCast: 11 M, 5 F, 3 flexible, optional extras (Doubling possible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 82 pgs.
FARCE. Our story takes place in the small town of Minnewawa, California, population 300. On this tragic night, Rocky Ricochet’s fabulous girlfriend, Athena, dumps him, and across town, an invalid di... READ MORE | BUY NOW
105. Return to Oz by C. Edward WheatonCast: 8 M, 8 F, 18 flexible, extras (With doubling: 7 M, 5 F, 15 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 70 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the Oz novels by L. Frank Baum. Dorothy is back in Kansas, but it doesn’t take long before she inadvertently winds up in Oz once again. This time, Dorothy and her friend Milli... READ MORE | BUY NOW
106. Rogues Along the River by John Donald O'Shea EDITOR’S PICKCast: 5 M, 4 F
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 75 pgs.
MELODRAMA. Phineas Fourberie, the villainous banker of Polecat Point, has hatched a plot to wed the virtuous Mary Goodperson so that he can reclaim his safe, which was washed downriver in a flood and... READ MORE | BUY NOW
107. Romey Odel & Julietta May by Gary Ray StappCast: 10 M, 14 F (With doubling: 9 M, 11 F)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 95 pgs.
FARCE. When Julietta May carves her initials into the Hitchin’ Rock along with Romey Odel’s initials, their nuptials are set in stone due to hillbilly superstition and because there ain’t no way to u... READ MORE | BUY NOW
108. Sandora's Box by Greg ElsasserCast: 6 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 86 pgs.
FARCE. Dr. Kenneth Sandora hopes that he will become the most promising and successful psychotherapist in the field once word gets out about his new invention—a box that can cure mentally ill people ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
109. Scandal at Hampton Estate by Donna Van OssCast: 6 M, 18 F, 4 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 89 pgs.
FARCE/MURDER-MYSTERY. To impress her snobby friends and to celebrate her new appointment as the city’s Social Calendar Chairperson, Ivana Hampton has planned a fabulous costume ball and has invited a... READ MORE | BUY NOW
110. Scarlet Letter, The by David John PreeceCast: 7 M, 6 F, 1 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 85 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the 1850 novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne. After having an affair with Rev. Dimmesdale and giving birth to his daughter, Hester Prynne is led to the town scaffold where she is publ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
111. School Spirits by Daniel O'DonnellCast: 8 M, 6 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 mins, 90 pgs.
FARCE. Mr. Smite, a greedy school principal, has hatched a plan to get rich by cutting back on school expenses, pocketing the savings, and using the money to buy land to sell to the school district a... READ MORE | BUY NOW
112. Secret Garden, The by C. Edward WheatonCast: 6 M, 7 F, 1 flexible (With doubling: 5 M, 5 F)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 104 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the 1911 novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett. After her parents die of cholera in India, Mary Lennox is sent to live with her rich uncle, Archibald Craven, at his sprawling estate... READ MORE | BUY NOW
113. Snow Queen, The by Tracy WellsCast: 2 M, 17 F, 9 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 2 M, 12 F, 9 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 97 pgs
COMEDY. Inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Snow Queen.” To defeat Mother Nature and cover the world with ice and snow for all eternity, the Snow Queen kidnaps Kay and holds her prisoner at h... READ MORE | BUY NOW
114. SOS at Richmond Theater by Donna Van OssCast: 7 M, 7 F, 4 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 7 M, 7 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 97 pgs.
COMEDY. In order to save the Richmond Theater from being torn down, the summer production of Romeo and Juliet needs to be a huge financial success. A wacky, Diet Coke-addicted director who just prod... READ MORE | BUY NOW
115. Stealing Shakespeare by Michael VukadinovichCast: 4 M, 3 F, optional extras
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 60 pgs.
FARCE. Finalist, Writer’s Digest Annual Writing Contest 2005. Will, a regular Casanova-type, steals Shakespeare’s sonnets and recites them as his own in order to woo unwitting coeds. All seems to b... READ MORE | BUY NOW
116. Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The by Doug GoheenCast: 6 M, 4 F, 1 flexible (With doubling: 5 M, 3 F) (Ensemble actors: 3 M, 3 F)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 64 pgs.
CLASSIC HORROR/MYSTERY. Adapted from the novella by Robert Louis Stevenson. The respectable Dr. Henry Jekyll creates a serum that transforms him into the sinister, depraved Mr. Hyde, who sets about ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
117. Strings Attached by Christian KileyCast: 9 M, 14 F, 9 flexible, opt. extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 74 pgs.
FARCE/SATIRE. A lonely inventor thinks he is on the verge of creating the greatest toy craze in history...life-sized dolls that can talk. Toyco, the world’s largest toy company, buys the prototype, ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
118. Supershrink by Dan Eden EDITOR’S PICKCast: 4 M, 3 F, 5 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 107 pgs.
FARCE. The great superhero, Nuclear Man, is slipping. He’s gained weight, he keeps forgetting to bring the bad-guy net, and he’s obsessed with getting new rims for the Nukemobile. Worried, Atom Boy... READ MORE | BUY NOW
119. Sureluck Holmes, Private Eye by Craig Sodaro EDITOR’S PICKCast: 5 M, 8 F
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 66 pgs.
FARCE/MURDER-MYSTERY. Sureluck Holmes has decided to quit his job as a private eye and become the manager of a linoleum store. In an effort to rekindle Sureluck’s sleuthing skills, Joni Watson, his ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
120. Surrender, Dorothy! by Craig SodaroCast: 3 M, 8 F, 4 flexible (With doubling: 3 M, 7 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 76 pgs
FARCE. In this sequel to The Wicked Witch of Oz, the real Wicked Witch of the West and her flying money Niko are magically transported to Kansas, where they have been summoned to save a farm. Doroth... READ MORE | BUY NOW
121. Sweeney Todd and the String of Pearls by Doug GoheenCast: 8 M, 7 F, 4 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 89 pgs.
CLASSIC HORROR. Adapted from the 1846-47 serialized penny dreadful, The String of Pearls: A Romance. Last seen at Sweeney Todd’s barbershop on Fleet Street, Lieutenant Thornhill has mysteriously go... READ MORE | BUY NOW
122. These Actors of Mine by Greg Elsasser and Jacquie EmersonCast: 6 M, 6 F
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 83 pgs.
COMEDY. In this hysterically zany play within a play, a cast of community theatre actors rehearse and perform a “unique” version of “Romeo and Juliet”—one that resembles a soap opera more than a Shak... READ MORE | BUY NOW
123. These Days by Greg ElsasserCast: 3 M, 8 F, 5 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 89 pgs.
COMEDY. The Wilder kids’ home is fairly ordinary except for one thing—they have no parents. Their mother has abandoned them and run off with her boyfriend to start a new life in Pakistan, and they d... READ MORE | BUY NOW
124. Thumbs Up! by Wade BradfordCast: 7 M, 7 F, 7 flexible, extras (With doubling 4 M, 5 F, 6 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 64 pgs.
FARCE. Two movie critics, Edward Nickel and Michael Gilbert, attend a film festival auction in hope of buying the white disco suit John Travolta wore in Saturday Night Fever. Nickel outbids Gilbert ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
125. Till Death Do Them Part by Tricia-Rae Parent, Caleb Riggins, Matt Steele, Mike SteeleCast: 4 M, 7 F, 7 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 88 pgs.
INTERACTIVE MYSTERY/FARCE. No doubt about it…this is definitely the worst wedding day in the history of mankind. There are feuding relatives, a dropped wedding cake, a few earthquakes…and then the b... READ MORE | BUY NOW