P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
126. Track Home, The by Kari CattonCast: 22 M, 18 F, opt. extras (With doubling: 15 M, 13 F. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 78 pgs
DRAMA. Audiences will love this gripping play based on the stories of real Orphan Train survivors. It’s 1910, and in an effort to clean the streets of abandoned children in New York City, agents with... READ MORE | BUY NOW
127. Tut, Tut, Tutsy by Craig SodaroCast: 4 M, 8 F
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 65 pgs.
FARCE/MURDER-MYSTERY. The mummy of King Tut is on the loose and he wants his liver back! After business tycoon Mortimer Tutley purchases an urn containing King Tut’s liver, he receives a threatening... READ MORE | BUY NOW
128. Uff-da! An Amazing Viking Adventure with Utopians, Gunslingers, Merry Men, Amazonians, TV Actors, and Evil Minions! by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 23 M, 28 F, 18 flexible, extras (Flexible cast 69+. Doubling, tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 91 pgs.
FARCE. The laughs never end in this side-splitting farce! In the Viking village of Solvang, Kirsten is tired of staying home and sweeping up filth while the men venture forth on exciting voyages pil... READ MORE | BUY NOW
129. Under a Cowboy Moon by Carl L. WilliamsCast: 6 M, 4 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 70 pgs.
COMEDY. Winner of the Hill Country Playwriting Festival Peoples’ Choice Award 2007. Winner of the Backdoor Theatre New Play Award 2003. There ain’t much in Spitwhistle, TX, except some cowboys, som... READ MORE | BUY NOW
130. Up, Up, Up! by Eugene ShearCast: 5 M, 4 F (With doubling: 3 M, 4 F)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 58 pgs
ROMANTIC COMEDY. The laughs never end in this raucous sequel to “The Matchmakers.” It’s one year later and the three Miller brothers and Delacroix sisters meet up again, but this time it’s to get ma... READ MORE | BUY NOW
131. Urning It by Ed VelaCast: 2 M, 3 F, 7 flexible, optional extras (With doubling 2 M, 3 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximatley 90 minutes, 78 pgs.
COMEDY. Winner of the Jewel Box Theatre “Best Play of the Year” Award. Ward Hammacher has just discovered that his extremely rich aunt has died. To honor her last request, he packs up his family an... READ MORE | BUY NOW
132. Vampires on Vacation, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 8 F, 14 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 4 M, 8 F, 12 flexible)
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 100 pgs
COMEDY. In this biting comedy, Demonica and her fellow vampires need a relaxing vacation. In the past, they’ve hung out in Kentucky at Mammoth Cave, toured haunted cemeteries in New Orleans, and eve... READ MORE | BUY NOW
133. Vampyre vs. Faeries by J. Patrick MossCast: 2 M, 2 F, 8 flexible
Time: Approximately 75 mins, 67 pgs.
FARCE. The vampire council punishes Vampyre by exiling him to the heart of the Dark Forest, where he must live with the most horrific creatures known to vampires…faeries! In the Dark Forest, Vampyre... READ MORE | BUY NOW
134. Ward Six by Arthur ReelCast: 4 M, 1 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 87 pgs.
DRAMA. This adaptation of one of Anton Chekhov’s most influential short stories, “Ward Six,” (1892) depicts the horrors of a Russian mental ward. An idealistic new doctor accepts a post at a hospita... READ MORE | BUY NOW
135. Watchin' Waldo by John D. SmithermanCast: 2 M, 5 F
Time: Approximately 90 mins, 70 pgs.
COMEDY. After 25 years of wedded “bliss,” Mr. Brendlmeyer has decided to take his wife on a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate their anniversary. John, an eager-to-please employee who has recently been ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
136. Way of the World, The by Lorraine ThompsonCast: 7 M, 10 F, 4 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 86 pgs.
COMEDY. This easy-to-stage adaptation of William Congreve’s Restoration masterpiece features a hilarious cast of aristocratic rogues and schemers who are determined to prevent the marriage of two you... READ MORE | BUY NOW
137. Whining 'n' Dining at the Snack 'n' Yak by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 13 F, 7 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 4 M, 13 F, 2 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 82 pgs.
COMEDY. Mr. Crisper has left Zooey in charge of his diner while he is out of town at an enchilada convention. Zooey soon realizes that keeping the Snack ‘n’ Yak running smoothly isn’t so easy. Not ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
138. Wicked Witch of Oz, The by Craig SodaroCast: 4 M, 11 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 70 pgs.
FARCE. When the real Wicked Witch of the West, Hecubah, suddenly finds herself on the set of a high school production of “The Wizard of Oz,” she and her flying monkey, Nikko, quickly realize they are... READ MORE | BUY NOW
139. Wild West Variety Show, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 15 M, 12 F, 40 flexible. Flexible cast. (With doubling/tripling: 7 M, 6 F, 10 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes
FARCE. There are scene-stealers for everyone in the cast in this hilarious western-themed variety show that includes scenes, skits, and other funny thangs! The lineup includes a shotgun wedding for ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
140. Willow Parks: The Final Episode by Steven StackCast: 4 M, 8 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 76 pgs.
SPOOF/FARCE. It’s the final episode of “Willow Parks,” the longest-running primetime soap opera in the history of TV, and they’re airing the show live for the first time. All goes smoothly until the... READ MORE | BUY NOW
141. Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The by Tracy WellsCast: 9 M, 11 F, 14 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 6 M, 8 F, 7 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 106 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by L. Frank Baum. Introduce your audience to the original story and characters of this timeless classic. After Dorothy’s house falls and accidentally kills the evil ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
142. Wonderland by C. Edward WheatonCast: 6 M, 7 F, 24 flexible, opt. extras (Flexible cast. Doubling Possible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 76 pgs.
FARCE/SATIRE. This adaptation incorporates not only Lewis Carroll’s two classic novels, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, but some of Carroll’s poems and even his essay “The Two Cloc... READ MORE | BUY NOW
143. Worst Talent Show…Ever!, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 6 M, 10 F, 15 flexible, opt. extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 85 pgs
COMEDY. After a lengthy stay in rehab for her marshmallow addiction, Persi is trying to make a comeback as the emcee of a new TV talent show, “Shooting for the Stars.” The lineup includes a “singing... READ MORE | BUY NOW
144. Wowie, Howie! by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 5 M, 14 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 83 pgs.
FARCE. Howie, a college freshman, has a problem meeting girls—they don’t want to meet him. Howie is so socially inept, his best friend is his pet canary, Larry, and the two even wear matching outfit... READ MORE | BUY NOW
145. Young Davy Crockett by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 7 M, 8 F, 1 girl, extras
Time: Approximately 70-80 minutes, 68 pgs.
HISTORY/COMEDY. Told with warmth and plenty of down-home humor, this play chronicles Davy Crockett’s early life (1801-1804) in a series of easy-to-stage scenes. The story features Davy’s life at the... READ MORE | BUY NOW
146. Zombie Movie by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 6 M, 9 F, 10 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 57 pgs.
INTERACTIVE FARCE. A film crew arrives at a rural cemetery to start shooting the zombie movie, “The Return of the Night of the Living Dead Flesh-eaters, Part Two: This Time It’s Personal.” The film... READ MORE | BUY NOW
147. Zombie Tango, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 9 M, 15 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 75 mins, 56 pgs.
FARCE. Everyone at the school dance takes notice when a strange group crashes their party. The newcomers stink, grunt, have no sense of fashion, and look like they took mud baths. Well, it turns ou... READ MORE | BUY NOW