P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
One-Acts (45-60 mins)
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3
51. Wilde Tales by Doug GoheenCast: 7 M, 7 F, 25 flexible, extras (With doubling 4 M, 3 F, 15 flexible)
Time: Approximately 45-60 minutes, 47 pgs.
FABLE. This collection features three well-known fairytales by Oscar Wilde adapted for the stage. All three tales mix elements of fantasy and fable. In “The Nightingale and the Rose,” a poor tutor ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
52. Wilderness Bound by J. Patrick MossCast: 10 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 61 pgs.
COMEDY. Instead of going to a recreational summer camp, Stacey inadvertently ends up at a court-appointed wilderness camp for troubled teens. Stacey must survive for 30 days trapped in the deep wood... READ MORE | BUY NOW
53. Wind in the Willows, The by C. Edward WheatonCast: 3 M, 4 F, 16 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 3 M, 2 F, 10 flexible)
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 59 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Kenneth Grahame. Struck with spring fever, Marely the mole emerges from his underground home and ventures to the river, where he meets up with Ribby the water rat ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
54. Wingin' It by Paul DiLella EDITOR’S PICKCast: 3 M, 6 F, 7 flexible, opt. ext. (With doubling: 3 M, 5 F, 6 flexible)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 62 pgs.
FARCE/SPOOF. RearWay Air is known for having the most crashes, accidents, canceled and delayed flights, and lost luggage. Flights depart whenever the pilot shows up, the bottled water tastes like ke... READ MORE | BUY NOW
55. Wizard of Odds, The by Murray J. Rivette NEW!Cast: 9 M, 8 F, 2 flexible (With doubling: 5 M, 4 F)
Time: Approximately 45-60 mins, 54 pgs.
FARCE/SPOOF. In this over-the-top spoof, Dorothy refuses to give the Wicked Witch of the West the magical ruby slippers for fear she may be elected to Congress or the White House. After enduring bad... READ MORE | BUY NOW