P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2
26. Lives and Adventures of Cobbler and Knobbs, The by Jacob M. ByersCast: 7 M, 4 F, 19 flexible, extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 50-60 minutes, 48 pgs.
COMEDY. When the Night is kidnapped, two bumbling security guards, Cobbler and Knobbs, along with the help of a giant snail, set out to free the Night so that everyone can get a good night’s sleep. I... READ MORE | BUY NOW
27. Magic Snowman, The by Stephen MurrayCast: 9 flexible (With doubling: 4 flexible)
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 28 pgs.
INTERACTIVE MUSICAL. A mysterious stranger arrives at a village where everyone is grumpy, gloomy, and just plain glum. The stranger’s arrival marks one of the most magical days of the year—winter’s ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
28. Mama Tomcat's Flying School by Spring HermannCast: 3 M, 3 F, 4 flexible (With doubling: 3 M, 2 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximately 50 minutes, 37 pgs
COMEDY. Adapted from award-winning author Luis Sepúlveda’s novel The Story of a Seagull and the Cat Who Taught Her to Fly. Zorbo the tomcat, used to living “the cat’s life” with his buddies Sal, Ein... READ MORE | BUY NOW
29. Marco Polo's Marvelous, Magical Adventure by Murray J. RivetteCast: 3 M, 2 F
Time: Approximately 45 minutes, 45 pgs.
CHILDREN’S COMEDY. Marco Polo and his father arrive at the luxurious palace of the great Chinese emperor, Kublai Khan. There, they receive a royal greeting from Khan’s overzealous gong-banging wife,... READ MORE | BUY NOW
30. Pie Piper of Hambaloney, The by Murray J. RivetteCast: 4 M, 4 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 45-60 minutes, 44 pgs.
FARCE. The City of Hambaloney has rats! Lots and lots of rats! But the mayor and city council voted to give themselves raises last year, so the city coffers are empty. Desperate to rid the city of... READ MORE | BUY NOW
31. Pinocchio Del Arte by Bob Hubley and Ross ModlinCast: 6 M, 2 F, 20 flexible, extras (Flexible cast 40+. Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 75 pgs.
MUSICAL. On a dark and stormy night, a troupe of Commedia dell’Arte actors arrive at a house looking to escape the storm and to get a bit of food and rest. A maid informs the troupe that they have a... READ MORE | BUY NOW
32. Princess and the Wizard, The by Murray J. RivetteCast: 3 M, 3 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 45 mins, 44 pgs.
FARCE. The Queen is determined to find a princess to marry her son, but it isn’t an easy task since the Prince is a childish videogame geek. The sophisticated, mature Princess Gladys is a perfect pi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
33. Rumpa-Whosa-Whatsa! by Kristi CunninghamCast: 3 M, 6 F, 6 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 76 pgs
INTERACTIVE COMEDY. Join “master” storytellers, Miny and Moe, as they explore the classic tale of “Rumpa-whosa-whatsa”―that is, “Rumpelstiltskin”―but with a twist. As Miny narrates the story, Moe ke... READ MORE | BUY NOW
34. Rumpelstiltskin (The Truth!) by Gerald CasperCast: 7 M, 10 F, 2 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 59 pgs.
COMEDY. So, you think you know the story of Rumpelstiltskin? Not! If Rumpelstiltskin can turn straw to gold, why does he need jewelry? Why does he even want a baby? What would Rumpelstiltskin’s f... READ MORE | BUY NOW
35. Rumpled Stiltskin by Murray J. RivetteCast: 7 M, 7 F
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 59 pgs.
COMEDY. King Lariat and Queen Querliette must search their six-block kingdom to find a wife for Prince Moe. The two top contenders include Drizella, who can pull her lower lip over the top of her he... READ MORE | BUY NOW
36. Search for Mother Goose, The by Mitchell RoushCast: 2 M, 3 F, 10 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 56 pgs.
INTERACTIVE COMEDY. Mother Goose’s son, Gary, embarks on a journey through Nursery Rhyme Land to save his mother from the clutches of Sly McSneakerson, who wants to steal all of Mother Goose’s nurser... READ MORE | BUY NOW
37. Sherlock Holmes and the Wolf Family Caper by John Donald O'SheaCast: 4 M, 10 F, 2 flexible (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 84 pgs.
INTERACTIVE CHILDREN’S MYSTERY. In this adorable “Law and Order” type mystery, the audience is called upon to help out Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick, Dr. Joan Watson, solve the mystery of “The Wol... READ MORE | BUY NOW
38. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves by Bob Hubley and Ross ModlinCast: 4 M, 12 F, 14 flexible, extras (Flexible cast 50+. Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 79 pgs.
MUSICAL. This hilarious musical will entertain audiences of all ages with its adorable characters and original songs. Snow White’s stepmother has put a spell on the King and has moved her two sister... READ MORE | BUY NOW
39. Sparkle Miser, The by Kari Catton EDITOR’S PICKCast: 3 F, 8 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 60 pgs
COMEDY/YOUNG AUDIENCES. For millennia, it has been the job of the Sparkle Miser to make stars and place them into the night sky. But making stars is both tedious and time consuming and the Sparkle M... READ MORE | BUY NOW
40. Spooktacular Mystery at Dr. Frankenstein's Laboratory, The by Stephen Frankenfield and Kristian KisselCast: 2 M, 2 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 45 mins, 33 pgs.
INTERACTIVE FARCE/MYSTERY. There are plenty of laughs and claps of thunder in this screamingly funny madcap mystery. With the “monster incident” behind him, Dr. Frankenstein has given up creating mo... READ MORE | BUY NOW
41. Timmy Willie, the Country Mouse by R. Eugene Jackson NEW!Cast: 3 M, 8 F, 11 flexible (With doubling: 3 M, 8 F, 4 flexible)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 55 pgs
COMEDY FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES. Inspired by Beatrix Potter’s The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse. The Country Mice know they’ve got to get up early and eat their fill of the Farmer’s vegetables before he load... READ MORE | BUY NOW
42. Under the Bed: A Fanciful Adventure with Bed Bugs, Dust Bunnies, Broken Toys, Monsters, and Mismatched Socks by Charlotte NixonCast: 6 M, 6 F, 12 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 6 M, 6 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 73 pgs.
COMEDY. Afraid of the dark, the Boogeyman sends his two minions, Snooze and Snore, from Under the Bed Land to steal a teddy bear so he can finally get a good night’s sleep. Even though Mary is too o... READ MORE | BUY NOW
43. U-u-ugly Duckling, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 7 M, 12 F, 6 flexible (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 60 pgs.
CHILDREN’S COMEDY. Inspired by the 1844 Hans Christian Andersen tale. Mama Duck is thrilled when her ducklings finally hatch. However, when the last and largest egg hatches, Mama Duck is puzzled wh... READ MORE | BUY NOW
44. Wilde Tales by Doug GoheenCast: 7 M, 7 F, 25 flexible, extras (With doubling 4 M, 3 F, 15 flexible)
Time: Approximately 45-60 minutes, 47 pgs.
FABLE. This collection features three well-known fairytales by Oscar Wilde adapted for the stage. All three tales mix elements of fantasy and fable. In “The Nightingale and the Rose,” a poor tutor ... READ MORE | BUY NOW