P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2
26. New Socks for the Barefoot Family by Linda Kelly and Darby Wills ChismCast: 1 M, 3 F, 15 flexible
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 29 pgs.
CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY. Based on a true story, this heart-warming play brings forth the true meaning of the holiday season. It’s a new school year at Monkey Shines Elementary School, and Mrs. Kelly’s st... READ MORE | BUY NOW
27. Night Before, The by Mark Dietrich WyssCast: 2 M, 1 F
Time: Approximately 20 minutes, 18 pgs
HOLIDAY FARCE. It’s the night before Christmas and all through the house, there’s a creature stirring, but it isn’t a mouse! Sound asleep, Remy and Vida awaken when they hear a loud crash. As Remy ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
28. Ralph and Cleo's Crazy Christmas by Pat MorganCast: 3 M, 2 F, 1 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 45-60 minutes, 44 pgs.
HOLIDAY. Abandoned by her family, Cleo the cat, hungry and cold, meets a beagle named Ralph who invites her in for a bit of food and a warm catnap. Even though Ralph is a self-professed cat hater, h... READ MORE | BUY NOW
29. Redneck Christmas Carol, A by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 6 M, 15 F, 7 flexible, soloist and/or choir, extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 88 pgs
HOLIDAY COMEDY WITH MUSIC. This is one Dickens of a tale! This modern-day redneck Scrooge lives in a single-wide trailer where he counts his money from his bizness running some stalls in a Florida f... READ MORE | BUY NOW
30. Rednecks Un-do Christmas, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 5 M, 5 F, 7 flexible
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 85 pgs.
HOLIDAY. Celebrate the holidays with the Bubbas, a lovable redneck family, as they head even further south for another hilarious adventure! Fleeing West Virginny’s winter weather, the Bubbas have se... READ MORE | BUY NOW
31. Reindeer Revolt at Santa's Workshop, A by Lavinia RobertsCast: 2 M, 3 F, 12 flexible
Time: Approximately 45-60 minutes, 37 pgs.
HOLIDAY COMEDY w/MUSIC. It’s just two weeks until Christmas Eve, and Santa’s reindeer are training hard for their big flight. All goes well until Gabby, a new reindeer, charms the hooves off of Sant... READ MORE | BUY NOW
32. Roman Holiday, A by Matt ThompsonCast: 6 M, 4 F
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 71 pgs.
HOLIDAY/ROMANTIC COMEDY. It’s a Christmas of mischief, mayhem, and meatballs in this hilarious romantic comedy. When Stacey arrives in Rome to rendezvous with her boyfriend, Michael, she unexpectedl... READ MORE | BUY NOW
33. Santa and the Naughty Ninjas by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 4 M, 6 F, 22 flexible (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 55 pgs.
INTERACTIVE HOLIDAY COMEDY. The leader of a band of naughty ninjas is determined to seek revenge against Santa for having received a lump of coal for Christmas instead of a Red Radio Flyer Wagon (and... READ MORE | BUY NOW
34. Santa Claustrophobia by Dwayne YanceyCast: 2 M, 6 F, 3 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 35-40 minutes, 32 pgs.
CHRISTMAS COMEDY. A grumpy substitute teacher moonlighting as a shopping mall Santa Claus gets trapped in a mall elevator with an overly cheerful Elf, a Christmas shoplifter, a cell-phone addicted ca... READ MORE | BUY NOW
35. Santa Lives! Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 9 F, 10 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 3 M, 8 F, 8 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 90 pgs.
CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY. Inspired by the 1897 editorial “Is There a Santa Claus?” audiences will love this modern, heart-warming comedy. While holding auditions for “Little Red Riding Hood Saves Santa Cl... READ MORE | BUY NOW
36. Santa's Shoes by Ed VelaCast: 1 M, 2 F, 12 flexible
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 62 pgs.
CHRISTMAS COMEDY. When Santa forgets to put on his shoes before he sets out to deliver presents on Christmas Eve, his elves become very worried. You see, Santa’s shoes are magical and as long as he ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
37. Shakespeare's Lost Christmas Play by Dwayne Yancey NEW!Cast: 2 M, 1 F, 10 flexible
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 51 pgs
HOLIDAY COMEDY. It’s the 1600s and peasants in the tiny English village of Little Moldingham-on-Cheese are set on performing a Christmas play, even though they lost all their costumes, props, and scr... READ MORE | BUY NOW
38. Smallest Camel, The by Tim O'BrienCast: 4 M, 1 F, 17 flexible, opt. extras (Doubling possible)
Time: Approximately 60-90 minutes, 57 pgs.
CHRISTMAS MUSICAL. When three magi notice a star announcing the birth of a new king, they load up their camels and set out across the desert bearing gifts. Sammy, the smallest of the camels, yearns ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
39. Spacenapped Santa by Art ShulmanCast: 3 M, 3 F, 3 flexible, optional extras
Time: Approximately 35-40 minutes, 31 pgs.
INTERACTIVE CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS COMEDY. It’s Christmas Eve and on the planet of Plantania, an alien scientist, Gar, has unveiled his newest invention, a giant magnet. But a power-hungry alien, Fist... READ MORE | BUY NOW
40. Step Away, A by Ed VelaCast: 7 M, 4 F, 5 flexible (With doubling: 5 M, 4 F)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 74 pgs.
CHRISTMAS COMEDY. Art, a divorced father of three, and Rhonda, a widow with two sons, have eloped, purchased a new house, and are looking forward to moving in together and living like one big happy f... READ MORE | BUY NOW
41. Stuffed Animal, The by John Donald O'SheaCast: 1 M, 6 F, 3 flexible, opt. chorus, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 23 pgs.
CHRISTMAS PLAY WITH MUSIC. On Christmas Eve, Cindy asks Miss Grace to help her find her favorite ballerina doll, which was accidentally sold at a garage sale. Miss Grace is the perfect person to hel... READ MORE | BUY NOW
42. Tale of the Nutcracker, The by Tracy WellsCast: 9 M, 12 F, 10 flexible (With Doubling: 8 M, 8 F, 8 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90-120 mins, 88 pgs.
HOLIDAY CLASSIC. Introduce your audiences to the original story of the Nutcracker with this adaptation, which is based on the novella by E.T.A. Hoffman, The Nutcracker and the Mouse King, and incorpo... READ MORE | BUY NOW
43. Time is the Season by Len CuthbertCast: 1 M, 5 flexible
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 26 pgs.
HOLIDAY COMEDY. A successful businessman goes to the same restaurant and orders the same thing every day—a steak sandwich. But on this day, the man’s normal routine is upset by an appalling reality—... READ MORE | BUY NOW
44. Tree in the House, A by Kari CattonCast: 1 M, 12 flexible (With doubling: 1 M, 6 flexible)
Time: Approximately 30 mins, 34 pgs.
HOLIDAY. Looking for a warm, fuzzy holiday play? This collection of three short plays definitely fits the bill! In “A Tree in the House,” an older dog explains to a puppy why his owners have brough... READ MORE | BUY NOW
45. Trolls Who Stole the North Pole, The by Art ShulmanCast: 3 M, 4 F, 3 flexible
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 31 pgs.
INTERACTIVE CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS COMEDY. It’s just days until Christmas when two trolls divert a shipment of toy supplies destined for Santa’s toy factory at the North Pole to their troll toy factor... READ MORE | BUY NOW
46. Turkey Day by Jeff FolschinskyCast: 3 M, 3 F, 2 flexible
Time: Approximately 60 minutes, 54 pgs
HOLIDAY FARCE. It’s Thanksgiving, the birds are singing, and everything is perfect as Bruce and Buffy eagerly await the arrival of their relatives. But when the guests arrive, it doesn’t take long b... READ MORE | BUY NOW
47. 'Twas the Night Before the Night Before Christmas by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 5 F, 7 flexible (With doubling: 4 M, 4 F, 5 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 72 pgs.
COMEDY. Inspired by the poem by Clement Clarke Moore. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and there isn’t one present under the Perkadilly’s tree. Wait! It’s the night before the night before Christ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
48. Velveteen Rabbit, The by Albert T. ViolaCast: 1 M, 3 F, 25 flexible, opt. extras (16 speaking roles, doubling possible)
Time: Approximately 30 minutes, 34 pgs.
CLASSIC HOLIDAY. This adaptation of Margery Williams’ story contains all the warmth and charm that made the original tale a classic. The Velveteen Rabbit is given to a Boy as a Christmas present but... READ MORE | BUY NOW
49. WBOO Halloween Radio by Jennifer BascomCast: 12 M, 12 F, 14 flexible (With doubling: 9 M, 6 F, 10 flexible) Flex cast.
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 63 pgs
INTERACTIVE COMEDY WITH MUSIC. This WBOO Halloween 1950’s radio variety show is a real scream! There’s comedy, music, “romance,” and Halloween hi-jinks galore. Guests include a vampire standup come... READ MORE | BUY NOW