P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
26. Cactus Rustlers, The by Dwayne Yancey NEW!Cast: 3 M, 8 F, 2 flexible
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 92 pgs
COMEDY. In this sequel to "Rhonda’s High-Class Roadkill Chili," Rhonda, Fonda, and Dronda are busy organizing an alien festival to attract more visitors to Hurleyburg. To make things more “festive,”... READ MORE | BUY NOW
27. Cajun Confusion by Donna Van OssCast: 7 M, 12 F
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 97 pgs.
FARCE. While on their way to New Orleans, a high school show choir from Texas takes a wrong turn and finds themselves lost in the Cajun countryside. Hungry and tired, the group finds lodging at Thib... READ MORE | BUY NOW
28. Cajun Poker by James BradyCast: 3 M, 1 F
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 85 pgs.
DRAMA. Set in New Orleans, the land of voodoo queens and slot machines, this unique American tragedy tells the story of Rufus Theriot, a lonely landlord who has dedicated his life to caring for his o... READ MORE | BUY NOW
29. Camp Dinky Springs by David Peoples and Donna Van Oss NEW!Cast: 11 M, 14 F, 4 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 90 pgs
COMEDY. During a week of survival challenges, the campers at Camp Dinky Springs must compete against the overachieving campers at Camp Roaring River. The Dinky Springs campers have never come close ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
30. Camp Soap by Dan EdenCast: 11 M, 13 F, 6 flexible, extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 122 pgs.
FARCE. A group of wannabe actors converge at Camp Soap to hone their acting skills under the tutelage of washed-up soap opera star Dirk Svenson. The actors include a man with an enormous amount of t... READ MORE | BUY NOW
31. Candide by Arthur ReelCast: 15 M, 10 F, extras (Flexible cast 50+. Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 90 pgs.
FARCE/SATIRE. Wickedly funny, this adaptation of the classic novel by Voltaire traces the exploits of Candide as he travels through Europe and the New World. The story begins as Candide is banished ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
32. Canterbury Tales, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 14 M, 19 F, 7 flexible, extras (Doubling, tripling possible. Flexible cast 59+)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 91 pgs.
CLASSIC COMEDY. This family-friendly adaptation of Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales contains five of his most famous tales, additional roles for females, and all the hilarity that made the ori... READ MORE | BUY NOW
33. Career Day by Art ShulmanCast: 5 M, 3 F, 6 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 39 pgs.
FARCE. Hilarity abounds when ten wacky guest speakers arrive at Greenwood High’s Career Day to educate students about the “thrilling” job opportunities that await them. There’s a plastic surgeon, a g... READ MORE | BUY NOW
34. Case of the Missing Time by Daniel O'DonnellCast: 4 M, 10 F
Time: Approximately 80 minutes, 86 pgs.
MYSTERY/FARCE. Big Tex is extremely enamored with his Fanny—his wife, that is. So when his Fanny’s jewels and artwork go missing, Big Tex hires the great-niece of Sherlock Holmes and the great-grand... READ MORE | BUY NOW
35. Cast, The by J. Patrick MossCast: 2 M, 6 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 62 pgs
COMEDY. When the teacher who writes and directs the school play suddenly quits, the drama students are left to figure out how to save drama. With no play to perform, the club’s prima donna locks eve... READ MORE | BUY NOW
36. Cinderella Redux by Mike NolandCast: 11 M, 13 F, 7 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 9 M, 11 F, 2 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 73 pgs
COMEDY/SPOOF. Audiences of all ages will love this off-kilter, madcap version of “Cinderella.” With the bad economy and no job skills, Prince Wigglesworth needs to find a bride so he can become king... READ MORE | BUY NOW
37. Cloak and Dagger by Craig SodaroCast: 5 M, 6 F, extras
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 71 pgs.
SPOOF. In this spoof of “Casablanca,” the “usual” suspects appear—a fortune hunter, a crook, and a spy—but in this case, they take the form of a Texas cowgirl, a mysterious damsel in distress, and a ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
38. Cock-a-doodle-doo! by Heather LynnCast: 13 M, 11 F, 27 flexible (With doubling: 12 M, 10 F, 21 flexible. Tripling possible.
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 93 pgs
COMEDY. Adapted from the play by Edmond Rostand. When Chantecler, a barnyard rooster, attends the Guinea Hen’s soirée, he isn’t intimidated by the fancy roosters in attendance. While they may have ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
39. Cookies and Crime by Craig SodaroCast: 5 M, 13 F, opt. extras (With doubling: 5 M, 10F)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 66 pgs.
FARCE/MURDER-MYSTERY. When the cookie money goes missing and the museum curator is found dead, bake-sale volunteers at the Houtini House Museum immediately suspect foul play. But with the police chi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
40. Courage Untold by Susan B. Katz NEW!Cast: 7 M, 12 F, extras (With doubling: 5 M, 11 F)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 91 pgs
HISTORICAL DRAMA/THRILLER. This play is based on the true story of a courageous Jewish woman, Roza Robota, who led a small group of female prisoners in a plot to blow up a crematorium at the Auschwit... READ MORE | BUY NOW
41. Dapple Gray by Dwight WatsonCast: 1 M, 2 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 76 pgs.
COMEDY. Selected play, American Theatre of Actors Director’s Festival, 2002. Winner, Actor and Playwrights’ Initiative Playfest, 1994. After numerous therapy sessions, Catherine and Charles have fi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
42. Days of Our Roadsboro by Forrest MusselmanCast: 6 M, 6 F, 3 flexible (With doubling: 4 M, 4 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 71 pgs.
FARCE. The townspeople of Roadsboro have always treated Dracoola, a 17-year resident and local bed-and-breakfast owner, as an outcast because he’s evil, only comes out at night, and happens to be…a v... READ MORE | BUY NOW
43. Doctor Dolittle by C. Edward WheatonCast: 6 M, 6 F, 17 flexible, opt. extras (With doubing: 4 M, 4 F, 10 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 67 pgs.
CHILDREN’S CLASSIC. Adapted from The Story of Doctor Dolittle and The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting. There are rabbits in the pantry, hedgehogs in the cellar, and even a crocodile under... READ MORE | BUY NOW
44. Don Juan or the Stone Guest (Full-length) by Stella ChesterCast: 9 M, 6 F, 5 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 4 M, 3 F, 4 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 68 pgs
CLASSIC FARCE. Adapted from the play by Molière. Notorious scoundrel and ladies’ man, Don Juan, seduces Donna Elvira, luring her from a convent, and then abandons her. Enraged, Elvira’s brothers ar... READ MORE | BUY NOW
45. Ella After by Rob WiedellCast: 4 M, 5 F, 5 flexible (With doubling: 4 M, 5 F, 3 flexible)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 66 pgs
COMEDY. Audiences of all ages will enjoy this humorous sequel to “Cinderella.” The ball is over and the Prince discovers who left the glass slipper behind…a beautiful, charming maiden named “Cinder”... READ MORE | BUY NOW
46. Emma, Jane Austen's by Tracy WellsCast: 8 M, 14 F, 3 flexible (With doubling: 7 M, 13 F)
Time: Approximately 120 mins, 94 pgs.
CLASSIC/ROMANTIC COMEDY. Adapted from Jane Austen’s novel. In this humorous romantic comedy, the wealthy, mischievous Emma Woodhouse has a penchant for meddling in the love lives of others and delig... READ MORE | BUY NOW
47. Epic Play…That Was Never Written, The by Kory Howard NEW!Cast: 4 M, 8 F, 10 flexible, extras (With doubling: 4 M, 5 F, 4 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 70 pgs
FARCE. Two actors must write an “epic play” on the spot after the playwright suffers writer’s block. To make the play as “epic” as possible, the writers include plenty of action, adventure, mystery,... READ MORE | BUY NOW
48. Feast of Epiphany, The by Bryan StarchmanCast: 4 M, 8 F, optional extras (With doubling 3 M, 5 F)
Time: Approximately 100 minutes, 96 pgs.
COMEDY. Colin McKinney, a successful romance novelist, wants to keep his profession a secret from his ultra-Catholic parents, especially his overbearing, neurotic mother. Colin writes under the pseu... READ MORE | BUY NOW
49. Five Little Peppers and How They Grew by Doug GoheenCast: 8 M, 5 F (With doubling: 7 M, 4 F)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 79 pgs
CLASSIC. Audiences of all ages will enjoy this wholesome, heartfelt classic. Since the death of her husband three years ago, Mamsie Pepper struggles to provide for her five children by mending coats... READ MORE | BUY NOW
50. Frankenstein, Mary Shelley's by Doug GoheenCast: 4 M, 3 F
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 81 pgs.
CLASSIC HORROR. Adapted from the novel by Mary Shelley. Victor Frankenstein is obsessed with discovering the secret of life, so he spends several months fashioning a man out of dead body parts. Whe... READ MORE | BUY NOW