P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
51. Frankenstein, Mary Shelley's by Doug GoheenCast: 4 M, 3 F
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 81 pgs.
CLASSIC HORROR. Adapted from the novel by Mary Shelley. Victor Frankenstein is obsessed with discovering the secret of life, so he spends several months fashioning a man out of dead body parts. Whe... READ MORE | BUY NOW
52. Get Off My Cabbage! by L. Don SwartzCast: 2 M, 2 F
Time: Approximately 60-75 mins,
COMEDY. In this hilarious sequel to Regrets Only, cranky curmudgeons Lottie and Bernice are back and they are grumpier than ever! This time they are lounging on Lottie’s front porch selling cabbages... READ MORE | BUY NOW
53. Ghost of a Chance, A by George Hosker-Bouley NEW!Cast: 3 M, 2 F, 1 flexible, extras
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 61 pgs
COMEDY. Eager to sell a posh penthouse that has been on the market for 10 years, a real estate agent thinks he’s in luck when he meets a mob boss and his wife who are keen on purchasing the apartment... READ MORE | BUY NOW
54. Glance at New York, A by Arthur ReelCast: 9 M, 7 F, 7 flexible, extras (Doubling possible)
Time: Approximately 60-75 minutes, 54 pgs.
COMEDY WITH SONG. A hit in its day, A Glance at New York (1848) was one of the first plays to portray working-class life and speech, providing a snapshot of what life was like for those living in New... READ MORE | BUY NOW
55. Government Inspector, The by Jack Skeeter DennisCast: 8 M, 7 F, 14 flexible, extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 80 pgs
CLASSIC FARCE. Audiences will love all the twists and turns, mistaken identities, and absurd situations in this timeless, side-splitting farce adapted from the play by Nikolai Gogol. The mayor of a ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
56. Great Expectations by Tracy WellsCast: 17 M, 13 F, 1 flexible (With doubling: 13 M, 10 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximately 120-150 mins, 100 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Charles Dickens. Pip, a young orphan, lives with his abusive sister and her husband Joe Gargery, a blacksmith. While visiting the graves of his parents, Pip encou... READ MORE | BUY NOW
57. Green Carnation, The by C. Edward WheatonCast: 3 M, 3 F
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 64 pgs.
SATIRE. This play is adapted from the scandalous novel by Robert Hichens (1894), which satirizes fashionable London society and figures associated with the Aesthetic Movement, most notably Oscar Wild... READ MORE | BUY NOW
58. Guess Who's Coming to Supper by Eddie McPhersonCast: 6 M, 5 F, 1 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90-100 minutes, 95 pgs
COMEDY. Ally is afraid to introduce her boyfriend, Kevin, to her parents. Even though Kevin is good looking, a law school graduate, and has a wonderful job, he has one major flaw and Ally is terrifi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
59. Hamalot by Nicholas ContiCast: 7 M, 8 F, extras
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, depending upon length of royal festival, 62 pgs.
FARCE. After Princess Opheliac encounters the ghost of Sir Gawain, she learns that he is doomed to walk the grounds of Elsenomore Castle in Hamalot, Denmark forever until he brings the Holy Grail bac... READ MORE | BUY NOW
60. Hamlet Goes Hollywood by Dwayne YanceyCast: 9 M, 4 F, 8 flexible, extras (With doubling: 8 M, 4 F, 5 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 69 pgs.
INTERACTIVE FARCE. Determined to make Hamlet a Hollywood blockbuster, a director elicits the help of Shakespeare to make a few “minor” changes to the script. Thinking the original script is trite an... READ MORE | BUY NOW
61. Harmony Romances by Ron HillCast: 3 M, 5 F
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 55 pgs.
ROMANTIC COMEDY. The hilarious church ladies who make up Harmony Church’s funeral committee are back in this side-splitting sequel to The Ladies of Harmony. This time, the church ladies are in charg... READ MORE | BUY NOW
62. Healin' Home by Kari CattonCast: 4 M, 5 F
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 89 pgs
DRAMA. This heartwarming sequel to The Track Home tells the story of three runaway orphans, Andalusia, Casey, and Bit, as they struggle to uphold their dying mother’s wish…to stay together as a famil... READ MORE | BUY NOW
63. Heidi by Tracy WellsCast: 9 M, 13 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 7 M, 10 F, 2 flexible)
Time: Approximately 100-120 minutes, 89 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Johanna Spyri. After her parents die, Heidi is taken by her aunt to live with her reclusive grandfather in the Swiss Alps. At first, Heidi’s grandfather resents h... READ MORE | BUY NOW
64. House of the Seven Gables, The by David John PreeceCast: 9 M, 9 F, 6 flexible, opt. extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 89 pgs.
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne. After refusing to sell his land to rich landowner Colonel Pyncheon, Matthew Maule is hanged for witchcraft and places a curse on Colonel Pynch... READ MORE | BUY NOW
65. Hunchback of Notre-Dame, The by Tracy WellsCast: 14 M, 20 F, 20 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 13 M, 18 F, 16 flexible)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 102 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by Victor Hugo. In the towers of Notre-Dame lives Quasimodo, a deformed bell ringer. Mocked and shunned for his appearance, Quasimodo falls in love with the beautifu... READ MORE | BUY NOW
66. Interruptions by Burton BumgarnerCast: 3 M, 5 F, 2 flexible
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 71 pgs.
COMEDY. Former high school teacher, Howard Weems, has hit it big writing a series of successful romance novels under the pen name of Ariana Dupre LaRoche. However, while writing his latest novel, “T... READ MORE | BUY NOW
67. Is There a Martian in the House? by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 4 M, 6 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 47 pgs.
INTERACTIVE FARCE/MYSTERY. Two FBI agents, Mold and Skull, have tracked a Martian to a café where seven wacky customers are stranded due to a recent avalanche. Thinking the Martian has taken on a hu... READ MORE | BUY NOW
68. It Was…The Butler! by Bryan StarchmanCast: 9 M, 7 F, 12 flexible (With Doubling: 9 M, 5 F, 7 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 68 pgs.
FARCE/MYSTERY. A murder-mystery series premiered on TV and would go down in history as the worst murder-mystery series of all time. It was entitled “It Was…The Butler!” And after an hour of murder,... READ MORE | BUY NOW
69. Jigger by Jerry BerningCast: 11 M, 8 F (With doubling 5 M, 4 F)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 89 pgs.
COMEDY/MURDER MYSTERY. The WWII era comes alive in this hilarious down-home murder-mystery. It’s 1943, and with most of the able-bodied men drafted and the women working in factories, there aren’t m... READ MORE | BUY NOW
70. Joe Carbone's Job by Art ShulmanCast: 7 M, 6 F, 2 flexible, optional extras
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 59 pgs.
COMEDY. Everything seems to be going just fine for Joe Carbone, the owner of a poultry plant, until one day, he finds that he just doesn’t have the stomach to kill chickens anymore. Joe keeps his pr... READ MORE | BUY NOW
71. Jukebox Diner, The by Eddie McPhersonCast: 5 M, 10 F, 2 flexible, opt. ext. (With doubling: 5 M, 9 F)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 75 pgs.
COMEDY. The one-liners and puns never end in this hilarious comedy! Everyone in town is eager for Shelby, a big-time country-music star, to arrive from Nashville to attend Uncle Roy’s memorial servi... READ MORE | BUY NOW
72. King William Travels the World by Tracy KraussCast: 4 M, 6 F, 14 flexible, extras (With doubling: 4 M, 4 F, 7 flexible. Tripling possible.)
Time: Approximately 75 minutes, 58 pgs.
FARCE. The laughs never end in this zany Monty Python-esque farce. The pompous, narcissistic King William II has decided to travel the world accompanied by a snarky liege, a ridiculous yes-man with ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
73. Kiss for Cinderella, A by Heather LynnCast: 8 M, 23 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 6 M, 19 F, 1 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 80 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the play by J. M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan and Wendy. In this retelling of “Cinderella,” Miss Thing, a penniless London girl in WWI London takes in four starving refugee orp... READ MORE | BUY NOW
74. Ladies of Harmony, The by Ron HillCast: 6 F or 6 M
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 84 pgs.
COMEDY. The laughter is nonstop in this hilarious comedy. Six church ladies arrive at Harmony Church’s fellowship hall to plan a small funeral dinner for a man they despised. While eating doughnuts... READ MORE | BUY NOW
75. Last Resort, The by Eddie McPhersonCast: 7 M, 11 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 90 pgs.
FARCE. Grab yourself a can of Aqua Net hairspray! There’s a hot new beauty craze that’s driving the men of Lost Creek mad. It’s the beehive hairdo, and the higher the hair, the better. Dixie, a be... READ MORE | BUY NOW