P.O. Box 1401
Rapid City, SD 57709
Displaying 25 plays per page. Show 25, 50, 100, ALL
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
151. Vampyre vs. Faeries by J. Patrick MossCast: 2 M, 2 F, 8 flexible
Time: Approximately 75 mins, 67 pgs.
FARCE. The vampire council punishes Vampyre by exiling him to the heart of the Dark Forest, where he must live with the most horrific creatures known to vampires…faeries! In the Dark Forest, Vampyre... READ MORE | BUY NOW
152. Ward Six by Arthur ReelCast: 4 M, 1 F, 3 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 87 pgs.
DRAMA. This adaptation of one of Anton Chekhov’s most influential short stories, “Ward Six,” (1892) depicts the horrors of a Russian mental ward. An idealistic new doctor accepts a post at a hospita... READ MORE | BUY NOW
153. Watchin' Waldo by John D. SmithermanCast: 2 M, 5 F
Time: Approximately 90 mins, 70 pgs.
COMEDY. After 25 years of wedded “bliss,” Mr. Brendlmeyer has decided to take his wife on a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate their anniversary. John, an eager-to-please employee who has recently been ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
154. Way of the World, The by Lorraine ThompsonCast: 7 M, 10 F, 4 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 86 pgs.
COMEDY. This easy-to-stage adaptation of William Congreve’s Restoration masterpiece features a hilarious cast of aristocratic rogues and schemers who are determined to prevent the marriage of two you... READ MORE | BUY NOW
155. Whining 'n' Dining at the Snack 'n' Yak by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 4 M, 13 F, 7 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 4 M, 13 F, 2 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 82 pgs.
COMEDY. Mr. Crisper has left Zooey in charge of his diner while he is out of town at an enchilada convention. Zooey soon realizes that keeping the Snack ‘n’ Yak running smoothly isn’t so easy. Not ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
156. Wicked Witch of Oz, The by Craig SodaroCast: 4 M, 11 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 70 pgs.
FARCE. When the real Wicked Witch of the West, Hecubah, suddenly finds herself on the set of a high school production of “The Wizard of Oz,” she and her flying monkey, Nikko, quickly realize they are... READ MORE | BUY NOW
157. Wild West Variety Show, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 15 M, 12 F, 40 flexible. Flexible cast. (With doubling/tripling: 7 M, 6 F, 10 flexible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes
FARCE. There are scene-stealers for everyone in the cast in this hilarious western-themed variety show that includes scenes, skits, and other funny thangs! The lineup includes a shotgun wedding for ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
158. Willow Parks: The Final Episode by Steven StackCast: 4 M, 8 F
Time: Approximately 75-90 mins, 76 pgs.
SPOOF/FARCE. It’s the final episode of “Willow Parks,” the longest-running primetime soap opera in the history of TV, and they’re airing the show live for the first time. All goes smoothly until the... READ MORE | BUY NOW
159. Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The by Tracy WellsCast: 9 M, 11 F, 14 flexible, opt. extras (With doubling: 6 M, 8 F, 7 flexible)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 106 pgs
CLASSIC. Adapted from the novel by L. Frank Baum. Introduce your audience to the original story and characters of this timeless classic. After Dorothy’s house falls and accidentally kills the evil ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
160. Wonderland by C. Edward WheatonCast: 6 M, 7 F, 24 flexible, opt. extras (Flexible cast. Doubling Possible)
Time: Approximately 75-90 minutes, 76 pgs.
FARCE/SATIRE. This adaptation incorporates not only Lewis Carroll’s two classic novels, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, but some of Carroll’s poems and even his essay “The Two Cloc... READ MORE | BUY NOW
161. Worst Talent Show…Ever!, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 6 M, 10 F, 15 flexible, opt. extras (Doubling possible.)
Time: Approximately 90-120 minutes, 85 pgs
COMEDY. After a lengthy stay in rehab for her marshmallow addiction, Persi is trying to make a comeback as the emcee of a new TV talent show, “Shooting for the Stars.” The lineup includes a “singing... READ MORE | BUY NOW
162. Wowie, Howie! by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 5 M, 14 F, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 90 minutes, 83 pgs.
FARCE. Howie, a college freshman, has a problem meeting girls—they don’t want to meet him. Howie is so socially inept, his best friend is his pet canary, Larry, and the two even wear matching outfit... READ MORE | BUY NOW
163. You Can COUNT on Me by Cameron Beall and Donna Van Oss NEW!Cast: 8 M, 16 F, 8 flexible, extras (With doubling: 6 M, 15 F, 6 flexible)
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 82 pgs
COMEDY. After hiding out from humans for more than 100 years, several old-school monsters discover―to their horror―that modern humans don’t find them scary…at all. The monsters join S.C.R.E.A.M., a ... READ MORE | BUY NOW
164. Young Davy Crockett by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 7 M, 8 F, 1 girl, extras
Time: Approximately 70-80 minutes, 68 pgs.
HISTORY/COMEDY. Told with warmth and plenty of down-home humor, this play chronicles Davy Crockett’s early life (1801-1804) in a series of easy-to-stage scenes. The story features Davy’s life at the... READ MORE | BUY NOW
165. Zombie Movie by Kamron KlitgaardCast: 6 M, 9 F, 10 flexible, opt. extras
Time: Approximately 120 minutes, 57 pgs.
INTERACTIVE FARCE. A film crew arrives at a rural cemetery to start shooting the zombie movie, “The Return of the Night of the Living Dead Flesh-eaters, Part Two: This Time It’s Personal.” The film... READ MORE | BUY NOW
166. Zombie Tango, The by R. Eugene JacksonCast: 9 M, 15 F, 1 flexible
Time: Approximately 75 mins, 56 pgs.
FARCE. Everyone at the school dance takes notice when a strange group crashes their party. The newcomers stink, grunt, have no sense of fashion, and look like they took mud baths. Well, it turns ou... READ MORE | BUY NOW